Super Marketing Intern
Watch It Work | See all 17 jobs from Ferra Executive Search
Pittsburgh, PA, United States
Watch It Work is searching for a Super Marking Intern in the Pittsburgh, PA area to help us launch the video job board platform. Watch It Work is an innovative job advertising platform that allows candidates to visually “see their next job”. By creating customized videos highlighting job opportunities, employer brands, and the overall employee value proposition, Watch It Work delivers information to job seekers in a modern way that is uniquely engaging on any platform or device.
- Perform market analysis and research on the latest trends.
- Manage social media accounts
- Assist designing and presenting new social media campaign ideas.
- Assist with online outreach using Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and more
- Contribute to creating marketing email blasts.
- Analyze data from social media, email blasts, and the website
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Help to prepare promotional presentations
- Help distribute and create marketing materials
- Create and design print and digital materials
- Undergraduate student in Pittsburgh majoring in Sales, Marketing, or Advertising
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extensive knowledge of social media
- Driven and hard-working
- Ability to take direction and multi-task
- PowerPoint, Word and Excel experience
- Design experience preferred
A hard-working, creative, self-starter with a passion to change the way candidates will "see their next job"
- This is an amazing opportunity to join a start-up technology solution and learn as we grow.
- This could lead into full-time employment at the conclusion of the internship.